Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
School of Psychology Summary
Data obtained as part of the 2017 DLHE collection shows that recent graduates from the school have performed well in most destinations areas after leaving the university.
- The graduate level employment data shows that 77% of employed leavers were in graduate level work, which is 3% below the institutional average of 80%.
- Those leavers who reported that they were still seeking employment six months after graduating matches the institutional average at 4%.
- The further study rate for the school shows 37% of leavers choosing to undertake further study, which is 7% above the university average of 30%.
- 53% of leavers are in any form of employment, which is 6% below the average.
- These figures all contribute to producing a performance indicator (PI)* score of 83% for the school matching the institutional score of 83%.