Skip to main content

Solicitor, Legal Executive and Other Legal Roles

Practising law in Canada with a UK law degree

Canadian students who study law at Sussex and wish to practise law in Canada will need to complete the National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) exams when they return to their home country.

Information on the NCA exams

Canadian law community at Sussex